Pages

Aug 11, 2014

Ambiance


One of my favorite things to do in the evenings is turn down the lights in our home and use accent lighting or candles. This creates ambiance.  Ambiance is a mood or feeling of a particular place (from Merriam-Webster).  

Fluorescent lighting under cabinets adds accent lighting.

Turing on your favorite lamp creates ambiance.
A night light in your restroom provides accent lighting.
 Something as inexpensive as a night light provides ambiance to your room.


For me, turning down the lights makes my heart sing.  I love the glow of a lamp peeking around the corner as I look down the hallway.  It kind of reminds me of Christmas, when all the lights are glowing.  :)

Do you like to turn the lights down around your home and use accent lighting?  

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment