Pages

Aug 26, 2014

Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments


2014 Dream Book
2014 Dreambook

On my way home from work yesterday I stopped by the Hallmark Store, near my home, to check out the ornaments for this year.  Every year I buy at least one new ornament for my grandchildren's own personal Christmas trees.  Yes, they have their own Christmas tree in their room and a wreath on their door.  (More on the wreaths later.)

Mr. W is crazy about airplanes.  Any time he hears a plane he starts saying "airplane, airplane" so I bought him this cute little ornament.  This one is the "El Chupacabra" from Disney Planes.

El Chupacabra
Ms. P is a huge fan of the Disney Princesses so I bought her the "True Love's Kiss" from Sleeping Beauty.
True Love's Kiss
Ms. A is a HUGE fan of all things Star Wars so I bought her "The Rise of Darth Vader" from Star Wars Revenge of the Sith.  It plays the dialogue from the classic scene.  She is going to love it!

The Rise of Lord Vader



And of course, I could not get out of there without picking up a couple of ornaments for my Disney tree.  Here's the "Lights! Camera! Action!" one.

Lights! Camera! Action!

This one is called "Minnie's Perfect Present".


Minnie's Perfect Present

There were some others that "caught my eye" so I am sure I will be back soon!  You can't wait too long to get that special ornament for your loved ones.  They will be gone way before Christmas!!!

Be sure and pick up your own copy of the 2014 Dreambook.  It's a great way to keep track of the ornaments you want to purchase and/or have already purchased.

Take care,
Debbie





2 comments:

  1. On my way home from work yesterday I stopped by the Hallmark Store, near my home, to check out the ornaments for this year. Every year I buy ... hallmarkkeepsake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Did you find the Olaf ornament?

      Delete