Pages

Sep 15, 2014

Weekend Recap


Ms. A navigating the muddy soccer field.  She is so cute!
Our Saturday started off with Ms. A's soccer game.  The weather was nice and cool with lots of clouds.  The ground was pretty muddy in some areas from all of the rain we had last week.  I had on my Croc flip flops so my feet were pretty gross.  :)

I got some really cute photos of "little man".

He was pretty serious while eating.....but that didn't last long.
He turned on the charm......
Mr. W with his daddy.
Paw Paw and Mr. W
Mr. W was fascinated with a dog that was there.  He kept wanting to go and see it.


On the go wearing his shirt Nonnie and Uncle Brad bought for him in Baltimore.
After the soccer game, Brooke, Brad, Kevin and I went to eat lunch at Cheddar's.  It was mine and Kevin's first time there....the food was really good.  I had the salmon and he had the chicken fried steak.  From there we went to Hobby Lobby and Brooke and Brad's home.

We got home just in time for me to get cleaned up for a Premier Jewelry party at Mary's.  I had a great time.  I picked out a couple of necklaces for me.  Can't wait for them to come in.

LSU beat Louisiana Monroe 31-0.  Here's an article on what Les Miles had to say about the win.  Geaux tigers!!!

I accomplished all but one of the things on my "to do" list.  All I have left to do is sew the European shams for the back bedroom.  Woo Hoo!!!


I sewed two panels for the last pole on the patio, two panels for the french doors (outside) and two panels to hang on each side of the windows in the family room.

I love how the fabric matches the pillow so well.
Here's my sewing machine.
 I sewed the curtains while watching the Texans beat the Oakland Raiders 30-14.

I'll post pictures tomorrow of the ceiling medallion I painted.

Take care,

Debbie



2 comments:

  1. Tiffani mentioned that Justin was in charge of Wes at Ashlyn's soccer game. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he does a really good job of taking care of him. :)

      Delete