Pages

Oct 28, 2014

Grilled Boneless Pork Chops

Last Friday I grilled boneless pork chops for dinner.  I knew the hubs would not want to eat out or have take out since he had been on the road all week.  The first thing I want after traveling is a home cooked meal.

I almost feel guilty calling this a home cooked meal because it is one of the easiest meals to prepare.  No kidding.  I wrapped the sweet potato in foil and put it on the grill 30 minutes before I put on the pork chops.  Next I seasoned the pork chops with salt and pepper.  I cooked the chops about 10-15 minutes on each side and they were done.  I served green beans seasoned with bacon bits along with our meal.

He loved it and that's all that matters, right?

Do you have any quick and easy meals to share?

Take care,

Debbie 

No comments:

Post a Comment