Pages

Oct 24, 2014

Hey It's Friday!!!


Thank God it's Friday!!!  Woo Hoo!!!  The hubby has been out of town this week and will be
back this afternoon. Woo Hoo!!!

I am so excited to get the last couple of containers back in the attic.  (I'm doing my happy dance!)  I hope to get a few things done like putting up the ceiling medallion, trim the Knockout Roses and, if there is enough time, hang the curtains.  The hubs wants to have mulch brought in so we can plant Pansies next weekend.  Oh how I love Pansies!!!

I like to go with a variety instead of just one color.

I plan on taking lots of photos of the Christmas decorations so I can share them with
you next week.

Do you have any plans for the weekend?  Any movies you want to go see?

Here's a fun throwback to the seventies.  :)


I hope you have  a wonderful weekend doing the things you love
with the ones you love!

Take care,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment