Pages

Nov 24, 2014

Do You Believe in Santa Claus?

I have to ask you, do you believe in Santa?
I can unequivocally say that I do.

I believe in the good that Santa represents for us to follow in our every day
lives, not just at Christmas time.  I've always said that I'd love to "bottle up"
the feelings and kindness that people show one another during the holiday
season so that we can extend it all year long.

For me there is so much more to Christmas than decorating our home for the
holidays.  It's about remembering and experiencing traditions with our
children and our grandchildren.

It's about taking time to send a Christmas
card to our family and friends to let them know that even though we
won't be seeing them we are thinking of them.

It's about bringing Christmas to those that are less fortunate than us.

It's also about reminding children that they better be good,
they better not pout, 'cause Santa Claus is coming
to town!!!

I hope that as you prepare for the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities,
you take a moment to breathe and reflect on what this season
is really about.  What it really means to you and your family.
It's not about having a perfect holiday setting.  It's about being with
those that you love.

I am thankful for you, my friends and my family.
I am thankful for my job.
I am thankful for our good health.
God is good.

Take care,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment