Pages

Dec 17, 2014

Life's Little Blessings

Yes, that is a Charlie Brown tree on my desk!

On my way in to work this morning I was listening to Pandora - Christmas music
reflecting on the many blessings I have been given and continue to receive on a
daily basis.  I am incredibly grateful, each and every day.

As soon as I got to work I opened up my email and found this message in my Inbox -

"I have a green smoothie for you – it can be for breakfast or lunch – let me know!" J

This sweet message is from Nelly from Nelly, Her Nerd and Miss J.  She is such a
sweetheart.  I am so incredibly blessed to have her in my life.  She has taught
me so much about photography, blogging (she gifted me with this blog), my iPhone,
helps me print ridiculously large Excel spreadsheets, and on and on.  I have in
turn shared my craziness for decorating (early) for Christmas, love of home
decor, and making a house into a home.  We make great "life" dance partners.  We
share a mutual love for hosting parties, all things Disney, and getting my grandkids
and her precious daughter together to form a special friendship with each other.


We have a relationship where we share pretty much everything in our lives, the good, the bad, and the ugly.  Both of our husbands know we talk at great length about them as we try and figure out why God made men and women so different!  And of course, we are always right!  Just ask us!!!

Thank you Janelle for being such an important part of my life.  God knew what
he was doing when he brought us together!

Love ya!

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment