Pages

Jan 28, 2015

It's My Birthday Today!!!

It's My Birthday

Woo Hoo!!!  I am 56 years young today!!!

I am incredibly grateful for all of the wonderful people I have been blessed to have in my life.  My husband, my children, grandchildren, family and friends.

I am grateful to have a job that I love and coworkers that have become special friends.

Over the years I have been blessed with opportunities that I am eternally grateful for and 
I am very excited about the opportunities that are laid out before me.

I want to say thank you to all of you that stop by my little piece of the big wide web.  I have really enjoyed getting to know you.  It is such a gift to see how other people live out their lives.


I have this quote on a wooden sign in my office/craft room at home.  It reminds me just
how blessed I am.

May God bless you and keep you safe!!!

Take care,

Debbie



3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Debbie! (from another Debbie about the same age - ha!) That's not a baby name you hear these days.
    Have a great day,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Debbie! (from another Debbie about the same age - ha!) That's not a baby name you hear these days.
    Have a great day,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete