Pages

Feb 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Mr. W


Mr. W turns two today!!!
It's so hard to believe that he is two years old.

We are celebrating Mr. W's birthday with dinner on Saturday and a birthday party on Sunday morning.  His party is going to be held at the Bayou Wildlife Park.  I hope the weather holds up and it doesn't rain until Sunday afternoon.  My fingers and toes are crossed!!!

always subject to change...
from Pinterest
Do you have any special plans for the weekend?  I hope to get some things off of my "to do" list.  I'd love to hang the curtains in the family room.  I bought finials to hang them but I have since decided they are too small so I am on the hunt to find larger ones similar to what we have in our master bedroom.


Do you have anything special planned for the weekend?  Any projects that you are working on?  I hope you have a wonderful weekend doing the things you love with the people you love!!!

Take care,

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment