Pages

Mar 11, 2015

Snowstorm in Philly


Good morning and Happy Wednesday!!!

I mentioned in yesterday's post that the hubby has been in the Philly area for the last two weeks.  He was there to help with the overload of claims from the really cold weather they have been having.  Little did he know he would get to experience it first hand.  :D


He was really good about taking photos for me to see the snow.  This is his rental car.



He said as he was driving down the road he could just imagine me saying "stop...I have to get this photo".  He knows me well.


These photos were taken in a subdivision near his hotel.
 




I have to admit part of me was a little jealous...the snow looks so pretty.


Isn't this beautiful?




Needless to say he is very happy to be back in Houston where we are pretty much guaranteed to not get any snow!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

Debbie




Life By The Pool. . .it's just BETTER!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    I love, love, love snow but I think because I have lived in So. Calif. all my life I have no clue how hard it can be living in a place where it snows a lot. I have read many blogger friend's posts about how tired they are of all the snow. It is hard for me to imagine how anyone can be tired of beautiful snow...but then again...sunny California resident speaking here...hee, hee, hee. Your hubby's pictures are great. Glad to hear he is back home safe and warm. Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ❤️Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana! Thank you for stopping by. I'm like you. I have no clue of what it would be like to have snow like that. If it snows here it usually soon after. He did say that the cold does not feel as cold as ours does. I thought that was interesting. Maybe it is because of our lovely humidity. Take care!

      Delete