Pages

May 7, 2015

Happy Anniversary Life By the Pool...it's just better!!!

 

Today is a very special day.  It's the first anniversary of Life By the Pool....it's just better!!!  I can hardly believe it has been one year since I was gifted this blog by Nelly and Her Nerd and Miss J too!  Without her prodding, I probably would have never ventured out into the blogging world.  I followed many blogs but I didn't know the first thing about blogging.  I can still remember how scared I was writing my first post.  It seemed so awkward.  The entire time I was writing the post I was wondering is anybody going to read this?  :)

This is post #261.  How crazy is that?!!!!

I have to say that I love blogging.  I have met so many wonderful people in the blogging community with passions similar to mine.  I love sharing ideas with one another, supporting causes close to our hearts and providing prayers at times of need.

I love that blogging has taught me to capture the little mundane moments of every day.  The moments that would have been forgotten had I not captured them in photos.

Like these.....



the most popular post is the lantern posts the hubs made....


bragging about the great job the hubs and my son-in-laws did on this headboard...


the fire pit the hub's built....


sweet moments like this one....



and this one.....


having fun with friends....



probably my most favorite of all....



and this one....



magical moments like this one....



small surprises....



fun times with friends....



being silly at Christmas time....



seeing my nephew play ball at Minute Maid Park....




taking selfies at church....



dying Easter eggs....



a baby Cardinal....



tea time with Sweet P....



Ms. A playing flag football...



I'd like to think that my photography has improved over the last year.  If it hasn't, please don't tell me!!!

I have learned so much about blogging.  I've learned how to upload videos onto YouTube and add videos to posts.  I've learned to put mood boards together.

The hubs no longer looks at me funny if I say I need to take a photo first!

The most enjoyment I've gotten are the comments my mother-in-law makes to the hubs about stuff he has done....he's thinking how do you know that?  He doesn't follow the blog so he has no idea what secrets I am telling.  Just kidding.

Thank you for following along....it's been a blast!!!

Take care,

Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment