Pages

Jun 17, 2015

Movie Night Pool Side

Wild Card
The rain finally stopped on Saturday afternoon so we were able to watch a movie pool side.  I was so excited.  I thought the movie was pretty good.  Warning...there were a lot of cuss words.  I would not watch it with children around.


We had the projector hooked up to the speaker so the volume could be turned up.  It sounded great.  Throughout the movie they would play Christmas songs.  I was laughing so hard.  I told the hubs the neighbors were going to think I was already decorating for Christmas.


It doesn't get dark around here until 8:45 p.m.  I felt like a kid trying to be patient for it to get dark.  We had the projector on but you couldn't see the picture.

Here's a photo of our new lantern posts the hubs put up behind the fire pit.  We are very happy with the way it turned out.  Sorry....the photo is a little blurry.


  
We  had the floats and the noodles out for the movie but we both used the noodles.  


While we were packing everything up it started sprinkling with rain.  We were so lucky that we were able to get everything put away without any problems.

This movie night was a trial run to confirm whether or not we needed a new projector.  The outcome was we definitely need a new one.  We would like one to show up larger on the screen so you can see it from different areas around the pool.  I've ordered one and will be sharing it with you once it comes in.  Supposedly the new one will show movies before dark.  :)  I can't wait to give it a try.  The screen I received for Mother's Day worked out great! 

Did you do anything fun this past weekend?

Hope you are having a great week!

Take care,

Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment