Pages

Jul 27, 2015

Meal Planning Monday


Hello there!  I hope you are having a great day!!!

Today is the first day of my new journey.
I started my day having my coffee out on the patio.  It was so peaceful.
After that, I swam 50 laps and got in 200 crunches for my early morning workout.  Go me!!!

Here is our dinner menu for this week.  I made my selections from a cookbook I was gifted by a very good friend, Winifred.  The name of the cookbook is "Favorite Recipes by the Brentwood Baptist Church, Volume II".

Monday - Leftover pizza from swim party on Sunday
Tuesday - Hawaiian Pork Chops
Wednesday - Veggie Burgers
Thursday - Grilled Salmon
Friday - 15 Minute Meat Loaf "Muffins"

Don't they sound yummy?  These are all new recipes for me so I am looking forward to trying them out.  I will post photos of each dish as I prepare it and I will  also share the recipes with you.

Take care,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment