Pages

Aug 1, 2015

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days (2012) Poster

I had the pleasure to accompany Tiffani, Ms. A and Sweet P to see the Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days at the movies.  Cinemark was showing it as part of their Summer Movie Clubhouse.  It only cost a $1 to see the movie.  Such an awesome deal.



I had never seen any of the movies or read any of the books before now.  Let me tell you, we laughed the entire movie.  I'm  not talking a "ha ha" here and a "ha ha" there.  Old McDonald had a farm.  We laughed so hard our eyes were watering.  It made it even more funny to see the girls reactions to some of the parts.  You could tell some of the scenes were over their heads while others had them laughing.  If you haven't seen it, I highly suggest you add it to your list of movies.

I hope the other two are just as funny:

Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules

I'd love to hear about any movies that you've seen and recommend.  It is such a hit or miss when choosing movies to rent or see at the theater.

Hope you have a great weekend doing the things you love with the ones you love!

Take care,

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment