Pages

Aug 28, 2015

My Shabby Chic Mood Board

Mixing Styles for a Shabby Chic Look

My inspiration for my Shabby Chic mood board is the picture of the beautiful lady.  I love the muted colors.  I find it lends itself to a very feminine and sophisticated look.

Several of the pieces I chose are from Chairish.  Chairish is an exclusive, curator approved, online marketplace for vintage and used furniture.  They have some beautiful pieces and there is something for everyone.

Several of the pieces I chose for my mood board are from Chairish.  Now remember, this is make believe so I had an open-ended budget!!!  Money was no object in this design.  I should try that line on the hubs, especially while I am unemployed!

I love mixing new decor with vintage pieces.  I do this by choosing a color scheme that works across the board and makes it pleasing to the eye.

Design today is not about being "matchy matchy".  I believe it should be about your personality, surrounding yourself with things that make you smile and make you happy to be home.  After all, it should be "Home Sweet Home".  Your oasis away from the rest of the world.

I hope you enjoy this mood board half as much as I enjoyed putting it together.

Take care and have a wonderful weekend.

Go Pearland West!!!

xoxoxo

Debbie













No comments:

Post a Comment