Pages

Sep 12, 2015

The Small Luxuries in Life



One of the small luxuries in life for the hubs and I are the hand soaps from Bath and Body Works.  Yes, you read that right!  We love their soap.

I can remember back in the day when we would keep it on hand for guests until one day it dawned on me that we should have it for ourselves....for our every day use.  I mean, we're special, too. :)


Just last week the hubs told me he was almost out of hand soap.  That was my cue to get more as we no longer had a stash.  We are lucky to have a store near us so no problem there.  But before I took off for the store I got online to see if there were any coupons or specials as I have ordered from them in the past.

Are you ready for this?  I got 12 bottles of hand soap for $40.73 with tax included and free shipping!   The South Pacific Sunrise and the Pink Grapefruit Pop were both on sale for $2.60 and the rest were $3.20 each.

I was so excited when my order arrived on Wednesday.  I love having a stash on hand to pull from.  I also like to share with my granddaughters.  I let them each pick out their favorite scent to put in their bathrooms.  They love it as much as we do.  I guess Mr. W is now old enough to choose one for his bathroom.


We'll use these scents towards the end of September. 


I will be buying the Christmas scents once our home is decorated for the holidays.  I'll start decorating in about 4-5 weeks.  I am so excited!!!  I have been fall cleaning so the house will be ready.

Do you have any small luxuries you indulge in on a daily basis?  I'd love to hear about them.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend doing the things you love with the ones you love.  We were supposed to go dirt bike riding today but we've had so much rain the ground is too wet.  I am hoping to get some sewing done and off of my list.  Tomorrow we are going to Sweet P's gymnastic competition in Galveston.  Go Sweet P!!!  The weather should be gorgeous!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment