Pages

Dec 25, 2015

Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas


Well my friend, the day we have all been waiting for has finally arrived.  The birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

"For to us a Child will be born.  To us a Son will be given.  And the rule of the nations will be on His shoulders.  His name will be called Wonderful, Teacher, Powerful God, Father Who Lives Forever, Prince of Peace."
Isaiah 9:6

I realize that today is not an easy day for everyone.
Please know that I am praying for you today if:

- you are missing a loved one as I am missing my own father
- you are too sick to celebrate the way you want
- you were affected by the devastation of the tornadoes in Mississippi
- you are away from home defending our country
- your loved one is away defending our country

I want to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas.

Love you all,

Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment