Pages

Aug 3, 2016

Game Room Makeover


I am so excited!!!  I have been telling the hubs for months that if I don't go to work soon I will be removing the wallpaper in the game room.  He laughed and said "I don't think so".   Unfortunately I have not gone back to work and I am so bored!  So I pursued my quest to tackle that room.  I don't want to go back to work and be thinking I really should have done that room.  Well I am happy to report he has finally given me the "green light" to go ahead and redo the game room.  :)

The funny thing is I gave him my budget of what I thought it would cost to do the things I want to do in that room.  Well, he has already gone over budget with a few things he wants to do.  :)  So typical, right?  Gotta love him!

The first thing I did was order this beautiful light to go over the pool table!!!  Cue the angels...I have been salivating over this light for almost two years.  That's right.  Two.long.years.  Now it is mine!!!  I am so excited!!!

#loveallenrothlighting
#lovethislight
#gameroommakeover

I'll have more for you real soon!

Hope you have a wonderful day today and everyday!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie



"The greatest gift that you can give to others is to be happy and hopeful yourself; then you draw them up out of their despondency."
--Edward Bach





8 comments:

  1. The light is a good pick! It is gorgeous ♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Great minds think alike! Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Kailani. I couldn't agree more! Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. Great v=choice for a light! Looking forward to seeing the rest of the room when you finish it. Yes, I know the over budget thing so well! LOL...we have the sme challenge once a new project is tackled..LOL XO - Wendi@H2OBungalow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendi! It's good to hear you like the light. I am so excited to see it up. Just waiting to hear from the contractor. Hope you have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Lori, thank you for stopping by. Sounds like we both have good taste! Hope you have a great week!

      Delete