Pages

Oct 3, 2016

Fall Is In the Air


Fall is in the air!!!

I used to say spring was my favorite time of the year but not anymore!  I am loving this time of the year.  The taste of cooler weather and low humidity has been awesome.

#lovingfall
#lovepumpkins
#lovecooltemps

I love this Golden Autumn Day hand soap from Bath and Body Works.  It smells so good.  I smile every.single.time I wash my hands and I wash my hands a lot during the day.

Golden Autumn Day Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Soap/Sanitizer - Bath & Body Works

I bought my first real pumpkin for the season.  I have temporarily placed it in the foyer for now until I decide what to do with it.  I'm pretty sure it will eventually end up on the front porch.

Yesterday the hubs and I worked in the yard.  We trimmed the trees, cleaned off the roof, and spruced things up.  It looks so much better.  After we were done, we went up into the attic to bring the fall decorations down.  My goal is to get everything up tomorrow.  We don't have a whole lot so it shouldn't take too long.  :)  I want to go by the nursery and pick up a few plants/flowers for around the pool and the front porch.  Last year we planted Pansies in October which ended up being a little too early.  We had a couple of weeks of really hot weather and ended up having to replace some of the flowers.  I am hoping that by picking up a few things I will resist the temptation to do more.

I am pinning all kinds of apple recipes on my Pinterest board Recipes - Apples.  Check out this crockpot recipe "Praline Apple Crisp" by Recipes that Crock.  It sounds so good!  I'm going to have to make it!!!


#iloveapples
#loveapplepie
#makingmehungry

Do you have any favorite apple recipes?  I'd love to hear about them.
Hope you have a wonderful day!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie







No comments:

Post a Comment