Pages

Jan 3, 2017

Christmas Eve




We had a nice time on Christmas Eve.  The theme for the table setting was the Nutcracker.
I found them at Kroger's while shopping for groceries.  They were marked down to $1.50 each so I snatched up what they had (8) and brought them home.

#lovenutcrackers


    


I snuck in on this little guy dancing to the music of the Mickey and Minnie snow globe.  He loves to play with the decorations in my office.  He's at the age I no longer have to worry about him messing with something he shouldn't.





We had gumbo for lunch.  We had a choice of chicken and sausage or shrimp.  I chose shrimp.  It was delicious!


Here are a few pics of opening gifts.










Poor baby.  He was so over opening clothes.  I'll have to remember to give him clothes on the side.


I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Happy New Year!

xoxoxo

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment