Pages

Mar 28, 2017

What I've Been Up To



Good morning and happy Tuesday to you!  I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was nice and quiet, other than the bad weather we had late Friday night.  The hubs was away on his annual four day golf outing with his buddies so I was left to entertain myself and that I did.

Ms. A and Sweet P stayed over on Thursday night.  We watched movies and ate popcorn.  Nothing too exciting.  :)  On Friday Sweet P and I went to the movies to see Beauty and the Beast.  Sigh.  It was so good.  The attention to details was amazing!  Sweet P and I both loved it.  Afterwards, she and I did a little shopping at Target and then I brought her home.

#beautyandthebeast
#lovedit







I watched several movies on the Firestick.  Best thing ever!

#firestickrocks

Office Christmas Party
Patriots Day
Bleed for This
Gods Not Dead 2

I am working my way through the large stack of books I picked up from the library.  I am currently reading "You Are a Badass" by Jen Sincero.  It is a really good book and a very easy read.  Last week I brought it with me to the car wash to have the hubs truck washed and waxed for his trip.  The lady in front of me saw the book and told me she had just finished reading it.  She enjoyed it so much she was going to reread it.  :)

I did a little decorating and made a few changes here and there.  I am excited to show you the dramatic change I made in the main bathroom.  I'll have pics to share later this week.

I am still editing photos from our trip to Waco....so many pics.  I believe I have over 800 photos to weed through....crazy.  But you know how it is.   You have to take a lot of photos to get the really goods ones.  :)

I am so excited!!!  I am headed to the backyard to finish my sign "grateful".  I hope to have it completely done by tomorrow!!!  Remember, this is my first sign to make with my Silhouette Cameo.  I will probably go crazy from here!  I am also going to sand down the wooden box near the shed that stores the small pool toys.  I want to stain it and get it back to looking good.  Nothing a little sanding and staining can't fix.

I hope you have a fabulous day.  You totally deserve it!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie



"In order to kick ass you must first lift up your foot."
-- Jen Sincero




No comments:

Post a Comment