Pages

Sep 27, 2017

Seven Days of Black and White Photo Challenge


The next several days I am participating in a black and white photo challenge.  Today I chose a favorite photo of mine I took earlier this year in a strawberry patch at Froberg's Farm in Alvin, TX.  We had a great time and I got some really cool pics.

I used the Tonal filter for this look.

#blackandwhitephotochallenge
#frobergfarm
#strawberries

Here's the before shot.


Come on and join me on this seven day challenge.  I know you can do it!!!

Hope your week is going well,

xoxoxo

Debbie



4 comments:

  1. Hi!Beautiful photo and an amazing blog!Hugs!Maristella.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Maristella, its so nice to meet you. How are you doing? Fine I hope. I want to thank you for stopping by and sharing your kind words. They are greatly appreciated. Hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  2. Very cute shot! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete