Pages

Nov 9, 2017

A Few Halloween Pics


On Halloween the hubs and I sat in the driveway with a huge plastic Tupperware full of candy.  We hardly had any kids trick or treating but the ones we saw were super cute!  We stayed out until 7:15 p.m. then headed in to watch game six of the world series.

Later that evening the grandkids stopped by to show us their costumes and get candy.  They had no idea how much candy they were going to get from us.  I had already made up bags for each one of them and then they got their favs out of the container.

Ms. A was a character from the game Halo.
 

Mr. W was a very handsome Batman.


Sweet P was Mal from Descendants 2.


Here they are posing as their character.



The hubs and I bought Mr. W a small snow globe of Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.  It was made of plastic and a perfect size for him to carry around.  I placed it with my large snow globe knowing he would go straight to it and he did.  He picked up the little one and I told him it was his.  You should have seen his face light up he was so excited.  He told me he never had one before.  :)  From that moment on, he pressed the  button to play music off and on....over and over.  His mom asked me if I wanted to keep it for him.  :)  He goes to sleep to it every night.  Once he falls asleep, they go in and turn it off.  So sweet!


The Astros lost game six to the Dodgers 3-1.

Did you have a lot of trick or treaters in your neighborhood?

Hope you have a great day today.  I am off helping a sweet friend of mine decorate her home for Christmas.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie




No comments:

Post a Comment