Pages

Nov 27, 2017

Holiday Style - Master Bedroom and Bath



Hello and welcome to our Holiday Style home tour.  Today we are in the master bedroom and bath.  
I've prepared some hot chocolate for you.  I'm hoping it will bring on cooler weather!  :)

#coldweather
#lovewinter
#buildafire

Doesn't it look delicious?  I made one for me, too!

#hotchocolate
#yummy


I chose the Cheetah print for our room.




I couldn't resist adding a Mickey Mouse ornament.


Remember...Santa is always watching.  He knows if you've been good or bad....



so be good for goodness sake!!!  Sorry about that....I got a little off track!



All I want for Christmas is peace on earth and good will towards men.




The hubs thought I needed this instead of a wreath.  It lights up.  Do you think he is trying to tell me something?


In the bathroom we have a bit of whimsy and silliness along with a little seriousness.






Here is a very easy canvas you can make yourself.  All you need is some paint and different sized hands.  Start with the larger hands on the bottom row and end up with the smallest on top.  We used Mr. W's foot as the trunk and his hand as the star.  Hard to believe we made this four years ago.


Thank you for stopping by.  It was so nice having you over.  I hope you enjoyed your hot chocolate.

I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

xoxoxo

Debbie











No comments:

Post a Comment