Pages

Nov 30, 2017

Holiday Style - My Disney Office


Hello!  Welcome to today's tour of my Disney office - Holiday Style!!!

If you love Mickey Mouse as much as I do you are in for a treat.  I thought we could play a game and pretend we are about to share one of these gorgeous treats from Disney World.  Shoot...let's just pretend we are at Disney World!!!

#loveMickeyMouse
#loveDisney
#DisneyWorld
#imreadytogo

Disney Parks Blog
Okay.  I'm back.  I've poured you a glass of sweet tea in case you get a little thirsty.

Welcome to one of my favorite places to hang out.  This room is multi functional.  I do all of my photo editing and blogging here.  It is definitely the "hub" of all things Christmas.  If you had seen it earlier today, you would have seen Christmas cards strewn all over.  :)   But I've dropped them off at the post office so all is good!



I love all of the colors.



And no, I don't wear the Mickey Mouse Santa hat while I work.  Hmmm.....maybe I should.


Every piece in here has a special meaning or story behind it.  I won't bore you with all the details.  Today is all about Christmas decor.




The cabinets store all of my craft stuff.


Pretending we are about to walk into Magic Kingdom.  :)







I incorporate many different elements in my village that aren't really village pieces.


Goofy looks like he is having so much fun!






Here is a tree topper I display near my working area.


This little guy keeps me company.


This is a very special piece for the hubs and I.  Greg McCullough autographed it for us on our 25th anniversary trip.  So many fond memories.

#Disneymemoriesarethebest


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed your tour of my office.  Now...have I convinced you to want to go to Disney World?  :)

Remember....



Hope you have a magical day!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment