Pages

Nov 1, 2017

Snowflake Napkin Rings



Woo hoo!!!  I have finished decorating for Christmas!!!  I know you think I'm crazy for starting early but that's okay.  I LOVE having our home decorated and exploding with ambience every night.  We have two full months to enjoy the splendor and sparkles.  Sigh...

#crazyforChristmas
#crazyChristmaslady

I will be decorating the patio and the area around the pool next week and the front yard the week after.  To say I am excited would be an understatement.  :)

I have two sets of snowflake napkin ring holders.  One set is made of wood and on the rustic side while the other set is silver with lots of bling.  Every year I say I am going to add bling to the wooden ones. This year I finally did.  :)

I had two sizes of rhinestones so I placed the larger ones in the middle and the smaller ones around the tips of the snowflakes.  This was such a quick project...and I didn't burn my fingers!


When do you start decorating for the holidays?  Are you crazy like me or are you one of those that wait 'til the last minute?

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment