Pages

Mar 14, 2018

CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and Hydrating Facial Cleanser

Moisturizing-cream


Good morning and happy Wednesday!!!

I hope you are having a good week and are experiencing beautiful weather, too!  We have been blessed with beautiful weather here in the Houston area which is nice since so many are out for spring break.

#lovespring
#flowersblooming

Today I want to share with you my love of CeraVe Moisturizing Cream.  I LOVE this cream.  I use it every day all day long.  I used to never want to wear lotion because it was so greasy and seemed to rest on top of my skin.  I love the fact that CeraVe is not greasy and really hydrates my skin.  It doesn't have a heavy, greasy feeling.  I refer to it as a "drink of water" for my skin.  You know how when you're thirsty and in need of water and once you take a drink you feel so much better?  It's sort of like that...makes my skin instantly feel so soft.

CeraVe_HydratingCleanser

I also use the Hydrating Facial Cleanser.  I love the way my skin feels right after washing my face.  It feels so clean!

You can get a $2.00 off coupon here.

I hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment