Pages

Feb 15, 2019

My Sweet Valentine




The hubs and I celebrated Valentine's Day on Tuesday.  We went to Killen's TMX restaurant for dinner.  #killenstmx This was our first time to eat at Killen's newest restaurant.  The food was delicious and the service was great.  We had the brisket queso for an appetizer.  YUMM!


It was so good!

I ordered chicken fajitas for one and the hubs ordered the brisket quesadilla.  They were both very good.  (I forgot to take pics of our food.)  For dessert, we ordered the churros with Tres Leches ice cream and spiced chocolate.  It was very good.

After dinner, we went to the movies to see What Men Want.  #whatmenwant  The movie was very funny with parts that were very "true to life".





The hubs gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers with dipped strawberries.  My favorite!


I served him pancakes for breakfast.  He was a happy man!

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment