Pages

Dec 6, 2012

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 47:10

As I was getting ready for work this morning I was thinking of a few things I wanted to accomplish today.  I have already finished the big tasks like decorating our home for the holidays, shopping and wrapping gifts so it isn't anything major.  Return a few items, work out, and empty that dishwasher so I can refill it with the ones in the sink!
(Did I just say that out loud?)  :-) 
 
All the while, thinking of the stops I would would make, I kept hearing a whisper "Be still and know that I am God".  I feel like this is God's way of reminding me to stop and be still.  Not to be so caught up in being "busy" that I miss the things that matter most.
 
I hope that you all have an opportunity to "be still" today!
 
Until next time,
Ms. D

No comments:

Post a Comment