Pages

Dec 21, 2012

Game Room - LSU Tigers Christmas Tree


Good morning!!!  Happy Friday to everyone!!!  I hope you find time today
to take a moment for yourself whether it be a workout, a soak in the tub, or
watching a Christmas movie with your family. 
Here are a few photos of our game room.  This is a wreath I made several
years ago.  It was really quite easy. 


Yes, that is a helmet on the top of our tree!  Don't you just love it?!!!
It is a little heavy so I have it balanced with the branches.


I really wish I had added one more row of ribbon.
Maybe next year! 


This sign says it all.  Everything stops for LSU football.


I decorated this tree with Mr. Jester, Mardi Gras masks, LSU
ornaments, more fleur de lis ornaments, and tassels, etc.





My husband has a collection of LSU Santa statues.


Here are the many golf ornaments we have collected over the years.
Rather than put up another tree I hang them from his golf
shelf near his golf bag and accessories.



A couple more LSU Santa statues.



This is our favorite one. 


Can I say "Prep and Landing"?!!!  I love these little elves.  I
bought them this year at Hobby Lobby at 50% off for a total of
$16.00.  I just love them!!!  Since I took this photo
I have added snow around the tree and their feet.  It looks so cute!!!


I really love this picture of Santa saying "shhhhh".  I apologize for the
photo.  There is a lot of glare coming through.  Last year this was
displayed over our entertainment center.  We purchased a
new entertainment center this year so we had to find a new place
to display him.


Here's what it looked like before.........




A couple of fun whimsical hats that our granddaughters
love to play with!!! 


Keeping it real...here is my wrapping station.  I am pleased to
say that it is all clean now!  Woo Hoo!!!!

Take care and I hope to see you soon....

Ms. D

No comments:

Post a Comment