Pages

Dec 21, 2012

Ms. D's Office - Disney Style

 If you know me you know that I am a HUGE Disney fan!!!  I would go to
Disney World every year if I could afford it.  No questions asked.  My
favorite time of the year to go is in November and December when everything
is decorated for the holidays.  I love the creativity, the magic,
rides, characters, etc.  It is way more fun now to go with our
two granddaughters (soon to be three with a grandson on
the way!).  So it is very fitting that my office/craft room
is decorated in Disney.  


I know, you are probably wondering why the gold drape around the table, right?
Ha!  We just had this room painted blue a couple of months ago and I
did not think to get an extra curtain panel to use as a drape so I 
decided to make do with this one.
  
 


Our youngest daughter, (Ms. B who turns 23 on Christmas Eve - Happy Birthday!!!),
loves Tinker Bell.  I bought this topper for her several years ago and have been
lucky enough to use it.  However, I am quite sure that this will be the last year
since she now has a house of her own.


Aren't they just adorable?  I could not resist them!!!


And of course, it would not be complete without a
Disney village under the tree!

 
 
 
Several years ago I stumbled upon this Disney piece.  The regular price
was $120.00 and I paid $35.00.  Needless to say I did a happy dance
all the way to the car!!!

 
I picked up this set from Sam's Club some time ago.


I tied gold lame bows to the chairs for some holiday bling.

 
 
 
 
  


Isn't she adorable?  Doesn't she look like she has quite the attitude
with her hands on her hips?!!!!

Take care and have a wonderful holiday season!

Ms. D


















No comments:

Post a Comment