Pages

Dec 18, 2012

Welcome to Ms. D's foyer!!!

Please come in!!!
Would you like a cup of hot chocolate to sip on while looking around? 

The first thing you see upon entering the foyer is Mr. Grinch.
My granddaughters love him!!! 


In typical Grinch fashion, he has a sign that says "Knock only if you have presents".
I bought that at Cracker Barrel (I love Cracker Barrel!) a couple of years ago.



In the opposite corner I have a whimsical snowman
I found at Pier One two years ago. 


The foyer tree is decorated with various Grinch ornaments
and other whimsical ornaments.  Some of them are souvenirs from
Islands of Adventure in Orlando, FL.


I LOVE this sign "Santa's Workshop".
I purchased it on Etsy last holiday season.


Thank you for stopping by.  Hope to see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment