Pages

Jan 2, 2013

Frosty the Snowman

Happy New Year!!!

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year with
many wishes for good health, many blessings, and lots of fun
times doing the things that are important to you and your family.

I know I am late getting these photos posted but I am determined to
finish posting the rest of our home.  So here it goes!!!

Our kitchen and breakfast room are decorated in Snowmen.  Some of
them have been given as gifts and others I have purchased myself.


This cute little fellow hangs on the door to my office.


I purchased this snowman at the Nutcracker Market.




I bought this little one this year at our new Home Goods.
I just love it!!!  It makes me smile.  :)


I could not resist these napkins. 


The large Snowman lights up.


I couldn't resist this little gem.  I found it at Hobby Lobby.


My sister-in-law gave this to me several Christmas ago.


It's a little hard to see these.  They are all clear and light up.


My little gang above the fridge!


Isn't he adorable?


I bought this wreath at the Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge, TN a couple of
years ago.  If you love Christmas as much as I do you really should
try and plan a visit there and stay at the Inn at Christmas Place
(http://www.innatchristmasplace.com/).  You will not be disappointed!!!
The hotel is located across the street from the store and is decorated for
Christmas 365 days a year.  It is gorgeous!!!


Here are some ornaments that are normally inside the cake display.


Breakfast Room


I apologize for this blurry photo.  :(




This is the first year I hang the snowmen ornaments from the light.
I love the way the faces are looking all different ways.


Cajun apron.


I love this wall hanging with Frosty waving to me.  :)


Isn't she sweet?




Door hanger for the pantry door.


We were given this advent calendar when Ms. B was 2 years old.
I tie on a small candy bar for each of the 24 days.


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Take care,

 Ms. D

No comments:

Post a Comment