Pages

May 13, 2014

It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

I'd like to start this post with a shout out to my hubby for going to four different Dollar Tree stores to get 12 of these beautiful margarita glasses for me.  Thank you babe!!!  I really appreciate the gesture and you.


Our youngest daughter (Mrs. B) told us that she had seen these colorful margarita glasses at the Dollar Tree.  Can you believe that?  And they only cost a dollar!!!  These glasses are freezable double-wall glasses that hold 14 ounces of your favorite drink of choice.  They are made of melamine so they are perfectly safe for lounging around the pool.  They will go perfectly with my new Margaritaville frozen concoction maker that I got for my birthday.  


Anyone for a margarita?  It's 5 o'clock somewhere.......

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment