Pages

May 30, 2014

Memorial Day Celebration



 I want to say thank you and God Bless you to all of the U.S. servicemen and women for all of the sacrifices you make for our great country.  We are so proud of all you do.  Thank you.

Here are a few photos of some of the decorations in the back yard.  I am so disappointed that I forgot to take some of the front yard.  :-(  It looked so good!


I used various sizes of the American flag and placed them in different places around the pool and the patio.  I had purchased them at Hobby Lobby, Dollar Tree and Big Lots.



I picked up these cling-on's for the grandkids to play with on the door.  Needless to say, it did not take long for my grandson to take apart the "H". :-)  They really enjoyed playing with the letters.  These also came from Big Lots.


I've had these pinwheels for years.  I imagine that I picked them up at Hobby Lobby or Big Lots.  They look really nice spinning in the sun.  Cheap decor!

 
 

I've had these place mats so long now that I've forgotten where I've gotten them from....maybe Pier 1?  Same goes for the margarita glasses.  I believe they came from Pier 1.  I hope you had a nice holiday with your family.  Thanks for stopping by......

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment