Pages

Jun 30, 2014

Big Sexy Hair


Last week Mama Laughlin did a tutorial on how she styles her hair.  It is the Short & Funky Hair Tutorial.  One of the products she used was the Big Sexy Hair Powder Play.  Big Sexy Hair Powder Play adds volume and texture to your hair.  It is weightless, odorless and colorless on your hair.  

In the summer my hair goes flat if I get hot and sweaty.  It doesn't matter how much hair spray I have put in it....it's gone.  Some times before I even leave home in the morning.  :-(  I was so excited to try the powder play I picked some up at Ulta that afternoon after work.  I couldn't wait so I tried it as soon as I got home.  I applied the powder to my roots in different areas of my hair, rubbed it in and voila!  I had more volume in my hair.  It gives me the lift that I want without using a lot of hairspray and it holds up even if I get hot.  I love it!!!  The only thing I am still getting used to is that it changes the texture ever so slightly.  Other than that, it's a 10 in my book!!!

Debbie








No comments:

Post a Comment