Pages

Jun 10, 2014

Keeping Up With the Pool Towels

It's so exciting when you have a pool put in your backyard.  You begin buying beach towels, in all designs, colors and themes.  Suddenly you are like, holy cow, where am I going to put all of these towels!  For a while I kept them in the linen closet in the hallway.  It was working okay for storage, but I really wanted something I could easily pick up and take outside with me.  


 So I went to one of my most favorite stores of all time, Home Goods, and found this basket/bag with handles on it.  It was just what I needed.  It holds the towels (about 9-10 if rolled up tight) and I can even put our sunscreen in it to carry out all at the same time.  As you can see, it literally is 3-4 feet inside the door so if we  I  forget the towels we  I don't have far to walk to get them.  (I've done that a time or two!)


I really love the idea that guests can easily see where the towels are and can grab one for themselves.  We believe in our guests making themselves at home.  Hell, sometimes we even put them to work!


Hands off, the hat is mine.


Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment