Pages

Jun 27, 2014

Maui Babe Browning Lotion



Have you every heard of Maui Babe Browning lotion?  I just recently tried it and I love it.  It really does work.  First I apply the Maui Babe SPF 30 Sunblock and wait about 10-15 minutes to apply the browning lotion.  The browning lotion is made to be used with the sunblock.  You get a deep, rich, and golden brown tan in less amount of time than you did before.




The Maui Babe Browning lotion is not a stain or a self tanner.  It accelerates the sun triggered tanning processes in your skin, eliminating long hours of trying to get a tan.  Maui Babe is a suntanning lotion made from an old secret family formula, mixed with natural Hawaiian ingredients, including ALOE used by Hawaiians to heal burns of all types.

I also purchased the Maui Babe After Sun Lotion to use after tanning to prevent peeling and flaking.  It seals in the deep dark tan and helps prevent your tan from fading.  It moisturizes your skin with ingredients including Macadamia Nut Oil and Aloe.  

I can tell you from my own experience that it really works.  The best part is that you aren't spending much time out in the sun while using the Browning lotion.  I can see a difference by just spending an hour in the sun.  I am already darker than I was last year at the end of summer.

I purchased my lotions at Ulta.  They are on sale right now, buy one get one 50% off.  The girl that checked me out said she uses it, too.  She said she got a really good tan last year and intends on using it again this year.

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment