Pages

Jun 19, 2014

Shopping for Christmas Gifts



I know you are thinking that I have lost my mind....but I really haven't!  My goal every year is to purchase at least one Christmas gift by the end of July.  This does not mean that I buy just anything I see.  I still put a lot of thought and care into the gifts I purchase.  So many stores have huge sales this time of the year so I am able to get gifts at a fraction of the cost than I would normally pay.  For example, the Disney Store has been having their 50% off sale.  You can get the cutest Pj's for half the cost.  








Another example is this Polo Ralph Lauren French-Rib half-zip mock neck pullover at Macy's.  The regular price is $98 and it is on sale now for $34.99.

I am happy to say that I have already purchased my first gift this year thanks to Zulily.  I ordered a Girl Scout outfit  for Ms. P's American Doll.  She will be so excited when she gets it.  I can't wait to see her face when she opens this gift.

When do you begin shopping for the special people on your gift list?  

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment