Pages

Aug 1, 2014

Friday Evening in the Pool




Last Friday night the skies were clear and the stars were shining bright.  How do I know this?  I was relaxing in the pool, listening to music and drinking Michelob Ultra to 11:30 p.m.  I seriously contemplated staying out over night but the thought of critters coming around me while I was sleeping gives me the creeps!!!


I convinced the Hubs to order pizza when he got home from work.  I ate mine sitting on the bench in the pool and he ate his in the chaise lounge chair.  Life is good.  :)

Here are a few shots of how things look at night.  Keep in mind the photos do not do it justice.




We  had a couple of lanterns lit.


For the record, it is very hard to take photos in the pool while the water is moving
(and you've had a couple of beers!)

I'm hoping the weather man is wrong and it does not rain today so I can spend this evening in the pool!  Hope you have a great weekend!

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment