Pages

Aug 29, 2014

Grateful

Good morning and Happy Friday to you!!!

Are you as excited as I am to have a three day weekend?  I asked our two granddaughters to spend a night tonight and Saturday night.  I have plans for us to go to the mall, have a slumber party, play games, do crafts, watch movies, cook our dinner together, and depending on the weather, swim.

I am so grateful that they love to come to our home and spend time with us.  They asked their mom if they could stay five or six nights?  :)  They are so precious.  I seriously considered having Mr. W stay over night for the first time.  I think we will wait just a little longer.  :)

Saturday night will be a "girls only" party since Paw Paw will be going to the LSU - Wisconsin game with his best buds.  It should be an interesting game because both teams have a lot of turnover on both sides of the ball and question marks at the quarterback position.
I think the "Keep Calm" is more for the fans watching the game.  ;-)

I hope you have a safe and wonderful weekend.  I can't believe it is almost September.  This year has gone by so fast.  I am very excited for the months ahead.  We have two weddings, decorating for the holidays and our family trip to Disney World and Universal Studios.  We are all so excited!!!  The countdown has begun.

Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Take care,
Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment