Pages

Aug 5, 2014

Massages

  Home - Default Woman

Have you ever had a massage?  If not, you really should consider treating yourself to one.  You will be so glad you did!  Massage therapy relieves stress, improves posture and circulation, encourages relaxation, lowers blood pressure and helps manage pain.

I have been a member of Massage Envy Spa for several years now.  In fact, I signed up as soon as they opened one near me and have never regretted it.  My membership includes one massage per month.  When I first started going, I would go every other month or I would sometimes skip a couple of months because I did not put it on my schedule and you know how fast time flies.  Before I knew it, I was stiff and sore, mostly in my shoulders and I'd be desperate for relief.  So naturally when I showed up for my appointment I was getting more deep tissue massages to remedy my problem areas.  Deep tissue massage therapy is similar to Swedish massage, but the deeper pressure is beneficial in releasing chronic muscle tension.

This year I took a different approach and scheduled myself a massage every two weeks.  It is so nice to be proactive and not let my body get so out of whack as I did before.  I feel so much better.  

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment