Pages

Aug 21, 2014

The Little Things


Things were a little crazy for us in the early part of 2013.  We were planning a wedding, a bridal shower and expecting a new addition to our family, Mr. W.  He was born on February 20th.


I wanted to make sure that he was mighty dapper for the wedding so I ordered his outfit from The Best Dressed Child.  I ordered a size 3 months, right.  After all he was going to be 3 months old for the wedding.  Ha!!!  When he was born he weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20.25 inches long.  

Such a cutie!



We were really concerned that the outfit would not fit him so I returned it and ordered the size 6 months.  Thank goodness I did.  He had a little wiggle room.  :)




Aunt Brooke and Uncle Brad bought him his first pair of boots.

Proud and relieved mama.

Isn't he adorable?

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment