Pages

Sep 26, 2014

Chicken Tortilla Soup


 Yesterday I made Chicken Tortilla soup in the crockpot.  I had found the recipe on Pinterest.  It is so easy to make and is so delicious!  The best part is that it is inexpensive and lasts for several meals. Oh and one more thing.  It's ready when you get home.  Kevin was home when I got home from work.  The first thing he said was "that smells good".  

 Brooke asked her dad to make chicken and sausage gumbo so he is going to make it this weekend.  These girls have him wrapped so tight he can hardly breathe!  :)  Gotta love it!

Do you have any special plans for the weekend?  I am hoping to get started on my Christmas decorations.  Yeah, you heard right.  Christmas decorations.  I am a woman on a mission.  We have a couple of events in the near future and I'd like everything done in time so I can play and enjoy this wonderful season.  Our entire family is going to Disney World in November and I want time to do fun things for and with the grandkids before we leave.
north-pole-elf
Yes, I did get one of these darling elves.  I think I am going to put him in the breakfast room....not sure just yet.  I can't wait to put up my new decorations that I got from Decorators Warehouse.  I'll be discreet about the decorations until the trees in the front of the house are up....then it's game on.  Lights and all!

Here is a new to me Christmas song I found on www.youtube.com recently.  I love it!!!  It is Zydeco Christmas by C.J. Chenier & The Red Hot Louisiana Band.  I'll be dancing all over the house while I am decorating.  :)  Poor hubby!!!  He is so used to it by now!!!


I'd like to know if you decorate for the holidays.  If so, when do you start?

Hope you have a great weekend!

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment