Pages

Sep 17, 2014

Decorator's Warehouse

north-pole-elf
Oh my!  Isn't he adorable?  I think he needs a new home, don't you?
The Decorator's Warehouse is located in Arlington, TX.  It just happens to be located on our route to McKinney, TX (give or take a couple of miles).  You are probably asking yourself "what is in McKinney, TX?" 

The hubs best friend's daughter is getting married in McKinney, TX so we will be making a mini trip there soon.  I accidentally (really) came across Decorator's Warehouse while looking for Christmas decorations (imagine me doing that, no way!).  That, my friend, is no accident!  That is kismet!!!  I am so excited.  It reminds me of The Christmas Place in Pigeon Forge, TN.  We were there a couple of years ago and stayed across the street at The Inn at Christmas Place.  If you love Christmas you will love these places.  OMG!!!  It is decorated in Christmas 365 days a year.

I have already mapped our trip with a slight detour to Arlington, TX so we can visit the Decorator's Warehouse on our way there.

Are you getting excited about the holidays?  When do you start decorating for Christmas?  I realize I am not "the norm" and I am totally okay with it.  Somebody has to be crazy for Christmas, right?  I do have friends and family that have jumped on the band wagon with me.  I won't name names.  :)

Take care,

Debbie



1 comment: