Pages

Oct 23, 2014

Cheetah Christmas Tree


 Here's a look at the Cheetah tree I put up in our master bedroom.  I am very
happy with the way it turned out.
I bought the fillers, toppers, ribbon, sparkly balls, and flowers at Decorator's
Warehouse in Arlington, TX.
These fun ornaments came from the Decorator's Warehouse.

These darling boot ornaments came from Hobby Lobby.

 The stylish purse ornaments also came from Hobby Lobby.
Last night I added lights, ornaments and ribbon to the garland that is on top of our entertainment center.  It looks so good.  I was so happy with it when I finished that I squealed with delight!!!  It is so awesome to have a vision in your head become a reality.

Do you decorate your home for the holidays?  If so, when do you begin decorating?

Hope you have a great day!

Take care,

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment