Pages

Oct 17, 2014

Decorating my Disney Tree

 I made new ornaments this year for the Disney tree.  They were so fast and easy.  What took the longest was waiting for the glue gun to get hot.  :)  All you need is a glue gun (preferably a low temp so you don't burn your fingers), red ornaments and a feather boa.  It only takes about 1 1/2 inches of the fur to gather around the top.  Warning!  You will have feathers/fur flying around for a while!  Sometimes they even get up your nose!!!
 The first thing I do when decorating a tree is fluff out all of the branches even when I really don't want to.  Yes, even Ms. Christmas gets tired of "fluffing"!  :)  Then I lay out all of the ornaments so I can see what I have to work with like I don't already know, right.  This way I am sure to place my favorites "front and center".

Here's my "fluffed up" tree with the red sequined ribbon running through it.  The silver Mickey Mouse was a magnet for my car.  The sticky strips that hold him to the car came off so I cleaned it up and hung it on my tree.  Can't waste a perfectly good Mickey Mouse!!!

I finished decorating this tree last Monday evening but I forgot to get an after photo.  I will have them for you next week.  Last night I put up the new tree in our master bedroom.  I am so pleased with it.  I can't wait to show it to you.

Hope you have a great weekend doing the things you love with the people you love!!!

Take care,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment