Pages

Oct 3, 2014

Magic Bands

We're ready to ship your MagicBands!

I am so excited!!!  We all just got an email from Disney saying our MagicBands will be arriving soon!!!  OMG!!!  We have been planning this trip for at least a year and it is coming up fast.

I have ordered a few things from Etsy for the grandkids.

Matching Sibling Mickey Mouse Themed Disney Shirts - Personalized Biggest Sister, Big Brother, and little Sister Shirts - Sibling Outfits
Mr. W's will say Little Bro
Pirate Mouse birthday party Jon Jon, shortall, romper.
Aren't these adorable?
Mickey ears Customized Mickey mouse boy  RED outfit button face appliqués
I made tee times for Kevin and Brad at Disney's Magnolia Golf Course.  I am hoping to get a photo of them in the golf cart.  That would be priceless!
Mickey Mouse themed golf cart at the Walt Disney World resort Magnolia  Golf Course in Central Florida.
I am going to be really busy this weekend decorating our home for the holidays.  I hope to have some photos showing that I am making some progress.  :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend doing the things you love with the people you love!

Take care,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment