Pages

Dec 15, 2014

Christmas Pageant 2014


Last night St. Andrew's held the Christmas Pageant for 2014.  I think the kids did an
awesome job portraying the story of Jesus' birth in today's time, TV anchors, cell
phones and all.  They were adorable and quite funny at times.

Here are a few photos that I took during the pageant.  Let me warn you.  The quality
of these photos is VERY poor.  I was more interested in seeing the pageant play out than
I was in recording it.  Here goes!


The "anchor man" in the middle did an awesome job of "fake" drinking coffee from
the coffee cup.  It was so cute!  The little guy that I cut off was pretty awesome.





Our favorite stars of the night!!!  They did a great job!!!


After the pageant we all went to Chili's for dinner.  We all had a great time!


Only 10 days until baby Jesus is born!!!  What a glorious celebration there will be!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season!

Hugs,

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment