Pages

Jan 27, 2015

My Biker Chick Outfit

Jou Jou Faux-Leather Moto Jacket from Macy's $29.99 (reg. price $59.50)
My brother and sister-in-law are members of a Mardi Gras Krewe and the theme for their Mardi Gras Ball this year is Harley Davidson.  :0)  We are going to the ball this Friday night with Brooke and Brad.

I have to admit it took me a while to come up with this outfit.  I ordered several jackets before I settled on this one.  (yes I have to make returns!)

Cut Out Embellished Top from Venus $29.00 (reg. price $36.00)
I ordered the top from Venus.
Rock & Republic Linen Blend Motorcycle Vest $24 (reg. price $80.00)
I had the vest before the jacket.  I decided to keep it so when I take my jacket off it will still have a look of a biker chick.

Rock & Republic Mixed-Media Motorcycle Leggings from Kohls $40.50 (reg. price $54.00)
I absolutely love the pants.  They are so comfortable.  I told the hubs we are going to have to find somewhere else to go so I can wear them again.  We might have to start "going out".  Haha!!!  Seriously.  They are so dang comfortable.
Black Glitzy Ankle Boot
Black Glitzy Ankle Boot from Chicos $40.00 (reg. price $179.00)
I purchased these boots a couple of months ago when Chico's had a really good sale.  I can't believe I got these for $40.  They are really comfortable.

We are looking forward to this weekend.  We will be partying, gambling (winning!), and hopefully eating crawfish!!!

Take care,

Debbie


P.S.
For those of you in the north with all of that cold weather and snow....be safe and stay warm!!!  We are sending warm vibes your way!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment